Call for Papers rozpoczęte!
We invite all to send the proposed topics and abstracts of presentation till the 15th of September. Please, remember that CONFidence is an open, international conference and most presentations will be given in English. However, there will be also dedicated track in Polish so if you want to give your lecture in Polish, please highlight that in your e-mail to us.
The answer to CfP should include:
- name, last name and e-mail address of the potential speaker
- speaker’s short bio, describing his experience and skills
- speaker’s place of residence
- presentation topic with a short description of proposed lecture (no more than 500 words)
- non-standard technical requirements
- preferable language of the presentation
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org till 15th September, 2009.
We are especially interested in presentation concerning:
- 3G/4G, SS7, WLAN, RFID, Bluetooth Security
- Analysis and reverse engineering of malicious code
- Analysis of vulnerability, attacks and defense against networks, hardware, software
- Virtualization and operating systems security
- Data recovery, Forensic and Incident Response
- Physical security
- Firewall technologies Web applications security and cryptographic
Caution! We do not accept marketing, non-technical presentations aimed at presenting and selling any products. If you lecture is a simple presentation of the company or its product, please do not send it!